Re: Agenda for Vienna

Kurt;

> >> because you will need a different AD to approve it.
> >
> > According to Kurt, no.
>
> Say again? I think I have made it pretty clear that we will not apply
> for three 2h sessions.

You are a (co-)chair, not an AD.

That is why you, not the AD, are the problem.

In addition, it is another problem that you have little understanding
on IETF procedure.

Randy, have you recognized that, unless the problems are solved, there
is no point to trying to have a different AD to approve it.

							Masataka Ohta