Re: Agenda for Vienna

The agenda proposal makes sense to me.
One question though:

3. The second session will be scheduled later in the week. This will
concentrate on the two main proposals that are currently being worked
on. Those being loc/id which seems to be the main one, and host based
solutions. This session would be started off with an overview of the
status on this, and perhaps a summary of the earlier session.
I don't understand the split across "two main proposals".

loc/id separation can be done either a the hosts, in some (border) router,
or in a combination of them (e.g. for transition reasons doing it
in the border router first with the intent to moving it to the host).

I would understand the split between longer term solutions based on
loc/id separation, and shorter term ones based on multi-addressing
(e.g. Christian's proposal).
In my original mail, with host based what I meant was multiaddressing and I think I finally understand in what way I managed to confuse Ohta-san.

Can you unconfuse me?
I hope I did.

- kurtis -