Re: Agenda for Vienna

Because the time constraint is intentional. It's not a time constraint
imposed by above, but rather self-imposed to improve the effectiveness
of the meeting.
Then, the reasoning against Iljitsch must not be a constraint on time
but a poorness of content.
I was not arguing against Iljitsch. I said that the time allocated to each proposal will depend on the number of items to be discussed. This will apply now matter how much total time we have.

From what I can tell, no one else than you seem to think that we need more time than the two sessions we are going to ask for. Therefor I will today go ahead with the proposed agenda and send it to the IETF secretariat.

In my case, note that, as Kurt said, he never seen my draft that
he can't say anything about the effectiveness of the meeting with
regard to my draft.
It's true that I haven't read it. But I have never see any draft that have improved from having it discussed at length at a IETF WG meeting. what I HAVE seen is discussions being short, and to the point if people have actually read the draft. Perhaps I should publish a reading list before the meeting, hoping it would improve the discussions....

Note that there is a reason that many WG chairs ask how many in the audience have actually read the drafts being discussed.

More time does not always equal better.
Remember that we must spent a week at Vienna, anyway.
Yes, but it's not only multi6 that is meeting during this week.

Our concern is effectiveness of the week.
Mine too.

- kurtis -