Re: Agenda for Vienna

this wg has yet to show good use of one session.
Randy, are you seriously suggesting that the chairs will be denied even a signle session in Vienna?

I noticed that Randy have not answered, but I also know that Randy most likely have been traveling back from Barcelona and his vacation/RIPE meeting.

When in Barcelona, Randy told me he would approve the two session approach. I think that Randys point above is that we now need to prove that we can use those two sessions for something useful and actually produce something.

- kurtis -