Re: Agenda for Vienna

Simon;

> > that the time constraint is artificially put by no one else but you.
>
> Are you disagreeing?

Yes.

> In absence of disagreement then presumably it's a
> reasonable way to set up the time management.

> > Then, you wrote Iljitsch that
> >
> >> Again, this is more a time constraint than anything else and would
> >> depend on the amount of presentations.
> >
> > So, why not have three 2H sessions and stop saying "time constraint"?

> Because the time constraint is intentional. It's not a time constraint
> imposed by above, but rather self-imposed to improve the effectiveness
> of the meeting.

Then, the reasoning against Iljitsch must not be a constraint on time
but a poorness of content.

In my case, note that, as Kurt said, he never seen my draft that
he can't say anything about the effectiveness of the meeting with
regard to my draft.

So, it is an intentional, but purposeless time constraint.

> More time does not always equal better.

Remember that we must spent a week at Vienna, anyway.

Our concern is effectiveness of the week.

The effectiveness of the WG meeting becomes our concern only with
externally imposed time constraint.

							Masataka Ohta