Re: Agenda for Vienna

On Thursday, May 15, 2003, at 06:37  AM, Masataka Ohta wrote:

Kurt;

You wrote me:

1. We schedule two sessions.
Why its not three 2H sessions? Have you tried?
No. I don't see the need for it, and I don't think it would be useful.
If others disagree they are free to step forward.
that the time constraint is artificially put by no one else but you.
Are you disagreeing? In absence of disagreement then presumably it's a reasonable way to set up the time management.

Then, you wrote Iljitsch that

Again, this is more a time constraint than anything else and would
depend on the amount of presentations.
So, why not have three 2H sessions and stop saying "time constraint"?

Because the time constraint is intentional. It's not a time constraint imposed by above, but rather self-imposed to improve the effectiveness of the meeting. More time does not always equal better.

simon