Thoughts for the second session in Vienna

I would like to see what we do on the mailinglist for the architecture before Vienna. I think that before the second session, it would be good to try and list

a) What we agree on in terms of architecture (I can go and dig through the archives and try and make a list)
b) Items of architecture that we think we need to discuss further (Eriks and Iljitsch list might be a good start)

If we manage to get some form of consensus on the above, we need to decide on what do use it for, but I think that is best to spare some 15 minutes at the end of the second session to discuss.

With the above also comes the obvious question of what I mean as "terms of architecture". I think the detail level here will vary, but I think we need to continue on Iljitsch/Tonys/Eriks comments on how various pieces will interact and come together; what we can/can't change; How will packets transit from one point to another; What impact will what hops have the packets; etc.

- kurtis -