RE: Thoughts for the second session in Vienna

|    With the above also comes the obvious question of what I
|    mean as "terms
|    of architecture". I think the detail level here will vary,
|    but I think
|    we need to continue on Iljitsch/Tonys/Eriks comments on
|    how various
|    pieces will interact and come together; what we can/can't
|    change; How
|    will packets transit from one point to another; What
|    impact will what
|    hops have the packets; etc.

To amplify a bit:

Architecture is
	- How does it work?
	- What are the top level abstract pieces?
	- What are the (max nine) top level subsystems?
	- How do they interact?  What function do they serve?
	- What can we throw away?

Architecture is NOT
	- The bits should be aligned this way
	- This protocol is better than that