Re: Thoughts for the second session in Vienna

On tisdag, maj 20, 2003, at 16:57 Europe/Stockholm, Iljitsch van Beijnum wrote:

If we manage to get some form of consensus on the above, we need to decide on what do use it for, but I think that is best to spare some 15 minutes at the end of the second session to discuss.
Maybe it would be a good idea to get together in a smaller group and see if we can hammer out something workable. A little whiteboard can go a long way. We could do this between the first and second session and then see if there is consensus on the result in the second > session.

This is why we are having two sessions and have asked the secretariat to have them in the beginning and the end of the week :-)

- kurtis -