Re: Agenda for Vienna

For newer proposals, it is not so clear yet, at which level of
abstraction we will be expected to spend most of the time at
Vienna, even though I explicitely asked Kurt to clarify the target.
The first session we have said that we want the submitted drafts to be presented briefly and then discussed. See this as a catalyst for further discussions in the hallways until the second session. For the second sessions we should concentrate on the architecture and the way forward.

- kurtis -