Fwd: [Ans-research] IRTF ANS Meeting Announcement

I'm curious if a large adhoc network would have special multihoming requirements that multi6 might consider? Put together, scalable adhoc networks with the ability to multihome in a decentralized manner would be a very desirable technology for building flexible wireless networks for last-mile (urban) / last 15 miles (rural) access.

simon

Begin forwarded message:

From: Elizabeth Belding-Royer <ebelding@cs.ucsb.edu>
Date: Thu May 29, 2003  8:11:49  PM America/Montreal
To: ans-research@www1.ietf.org, manet@ietf.org
Cc: corson@flarion.com, ebelding@cs.ucsb.edu
Subject: [Ans-research] IRTF ANS Meeting Announcement

Hi,

The first meeting of the new IRTF Ad hoc Network Scalability (ANS)
research group will occur this Sunday at the Mobihoc conference
hotel.  Included is the agenda for this meeting.  This is a somewhat
fluid agenda as we are still finalizing the speakers.  However,
the meeting will definitely start at 7pm Sunday evening.  We look
forward to seeing many of you at the meeting.

Scott and Elizabeth