From: Internet-Drafts Administrator <internet-drafts@ietf.org>
Date: fre maj 30, 2003 18:11:24 Europe/Stockholm
To: IETF-Announce: ;
Subject: To the attention of all WG Chairs

In order to process the many version 00 I-Ds that are received
before an IETF meeting in a timely manner, we ask that you send a LIST OF
THE NAMES of the drafts you expect to have submitted and have approved for
publication as WG documents to internet-drafts@ietf.org no later than five
(5) business days prior to the cutoff date for the meeting.

Please include the word "Permission" in the Subject field.

This procedure will expedite the posting of version 00 I-Ds, allowing
more time for review by the public.

Thank you you for your cooperation in this matter.

The IETF Secretariat

FYI: All significant dates can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_57.html