Re: draft-ietf-multi6-multihoming-requirements-06.txt

On Wednesday, June 18, 2003, at 03:24  PM, Jay Ford wrote:

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003, S Woodside wrote:
} is there a need to /always/ have management of path selection?

I'm arguing that there is always a need to have the /option/ of managing the
path selection. The option might not always have to be used, but if we don't
build in the option now, it won't be there when needed.
OK. That's good, because then it's possible to satisfy the naïve user with a system that allows NO management of path selection, and will "just work" (auto-configure).

simon