Re: [Hipsec] HIP Mobility and multihoming draft has reached the repositories

[ post by non-subscriber.  with the massive amount of spam, it is easy to miss
 and therefore delete posts by non-subscribers.  if you wish to regularly
 post from an address that is not subscribed to this mailing list, send a
 message to <listname>-owner@ops.ietf.org and ask to have the alternate
 address added to the list of addresses from which submissions are
 automatically accepted. ]