Re: about draft-ohira-assign-select-e2e-multihome-00.txt (was :Re: Call for presentations)

Marcelo;

I'm verry sorry for replying late.

We are now revising this draft, and after that, we will answer this
question.

Regards,
FUJIKAWA, Kenji @ Grad. Sch. of Informatics, Kyoto Univ., Japan
 WWW: http://www.lab1.kuis.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~fujikawa/index-e.html