Draft Agenda

	All,

below you will find the draft agenda for the Vienna IETF meeting, for
the two multi6 sessions. Presentations are in the order they have asked
to present, and time have been allocated as people have asked for it.

Notice that this

	a) Leaves us with an extra hour in the second session
	b) Although I would like us to save deeper discussions for the open
mike in the second slot, I think some of the time estimates in the
		first slot might be optimistic and if we are getting delayed we might
want to move some presentations to the second slot as well.

Best regards,

- - kurtis -

Monday Slot
***********

draft, presenter, time

- - Agenda bashing, welcome, etc, Chairs,  5 min

- - draft-nikander-hip-mm-00.txt, Pekka Nikkander, 5 min

	For background:
	draft-moskowitz-hip-arch-03.txt
	draft-moskowitz-hip-07.txt

- - draft-coene-sctp-multihome-04.txt, Lode Coene, 15 min

- - draft-bagnulo-multi6-mnm-00.txt, Marcelo Bagnulo, 10 min

- - draft-ohira-assign-select-e2e-multihome-00.txt and
   draft-arifumi-lin6-multihome-api-00.txt, FUJIKAWA Kenji, 15 min

- - draft-ohta-multihomed-isps-00.txt, Masataka Ohta, 10 min

- - draft-ohta-e2e-multihoming-05.txt, Masataka Ohta, 20 min

- - draft-de-launois-multi6-naros-01.txt, Cedric de Launois, 10 min

- - draft-huitema-multi6-hosts-02.txt, Chistian Huitema & David
   Kessens, 20 min

- - draft-savola-multi6-asn-pi-00.txt, Pekka Savola, 10 min

- - draft-savola-multi6-nowwhat-00.txt, Pekka Savola, 15 min

Wednesday slot

- - Administriva, Chairs, 5 min

- - Presentation from the design team, TBD, 20 min

- - Open Mike, Chairs, 60 min

- - Future path for the mutli6 WG, Chairs, 20 min.

Reserve time : 55 min