Re: Source address selection in IPv6 multihomed multi-addressedsites

Hello Cedric,

    I wonder in any solution impling source address based routing
that is it possible to use routing header instead of using
source address based routing. If it could, I think using routing
header is easier than source address based routing.
    Please correct me if I misunderstood.

Regards,
Pornpitak.