Re: Source address selection in IPv6 multihomed multi-addressed sites

 In your previous mail you wrote:

       I wonder in any solution impling source address based routing
   that is it possible to use routing header instead of using
   source address based routing. If it could, I think using routing
   header is easier than source address based routing.

=> you seem to like the second meaning of "source routing"...
IMHO we don't want to put the decision in the hands of hosts
(in this case it should be easier to use the "right" source address)
as the routing header is end-to-end. In fact, routing headers are
well suit for another class of problems: policy routing, i.e., one
may put the anycast address of a transit ISP in a routing header in
order to enforce the path though this ISP.

Regards

Francis.Dupont@enst-bretagne.fr

PS: cf. RFC 2526. BTW the last time I checked the support of IPv6
subnet anycast addresses in common routers was very bad.