Re: Fwd: Minutes / Notes

Well, this is one of the many "shoulds" in our agreed list
of goals. Whether we can achieve this "should" simultaneously
with enough of the others is very much an open question
in my mind, and it's one of the reasons why we may end up
with more than one solution. In some scenarios, this may
be a dominant goal; in other scenarios, it may be unimportant.

  Brian