RE: Fwd: Minutes / Notes

Hi Noel,

I think that what Brian means is that different sites can internally adopt
different solutions, which in turn will provide them different benefits.
Clearly, a solution should not depend on special features on nodes outside
the multi-homed site.
(However, it is posible to think that given solutions would benefit from
optimizations on nodes outside the multi-homed sites)

Regards, marcelo