Re: Fwd: Minutes / Notes

Marcelo;

> > You forgot the fact that the Internet is a public network.

> So? What do you mean?, could you be a bit more explicit?.

On what? Could you be a bit more explicit?.

> So i guess that my question would be: is it a reasonable approach to use
> crypto in all comunications? (such as HIP)

Are you saying autoconfiguration of shared secret for the crypto?

I am aware that some people are stupid enough to believe it possible.

HIP is a lot less stupid merely assuming that an initial identity is
kept cryptographically securely preserved, even though the initial
identity is not cryptographycally secured.

							Masataka Ohta