Re: Fwd: Minutes / Notes

Marcelo;

> Hi Masataka,
>
> What about time shifting attacks?
> I mean you can solve it with RR, but this implies periodical exchanges such
> as MIPv6.

Huh?

> I do agree that DNS packet excahnge are susceptible to this kind of attacks,

Huh?

I'm afraid you don't correctly understand the requirement for weak and
strong securities.

> IMHO we should really consider this draft as a valuable input to the design
> of the solution, since it describes many issues that have to be considered.

Your problem is that our design team has already completed the design
with all the issues resolved.

> Underestimating these issues will only delay the solution.

No. We did not underestimate anything and the solution is already
available that there is no delay.

							Masataka Ohta