Re: Minutes / Notes

Kurt;

> >> AFAIK there is no published standard for DHVPv6
> >
> > And there is no published standard for LIN6, though LIN6 does
> > exist in IPv6.
>
> There are a lot of things that exists and that is related to IP, TCP,
> UDP and the Internet that is not standard.
>
> > It should be noted that people working on IPv6 autoconfiguration
> > now assumes DHCPv6.
>
>  From what I have been reading people seems to be assuming DHCPv6 and
> 2462.

Are you now saying DHCPv6 defined? If you are saying it defined,
where, do you think, I can find your definition?

From what I have been reading some people seems to be assuming
DHCPv6 by ignoring 2462. Some other people seems to be simultaneously
assuming both DHCPv6 and 2462 ignoring the contradiction between them.

							Masataka Ohta

PS

While I can continue the argument, others may not. As an expert on
autoconfiguration issues, my advice on the WG is that multi6 WG
should ignore autoconfiguration entirely unless useful definition
of it could be defined by someone else.