Re: MIPv6 hopeless

    > From: Masataka Ohta <mohta@necom830.hpcl.titech.ac.jp>

    > I explained three reasons on why MIPv6 is hopeless.
    > .. its handover is too slow to be useful for any realistic application
    > ..
    > The second one is multi6 specific, while the first and the third ones
    > are generic.

I'm interested in your claim that the "handover is too slow to be useful" is
generic; i.e. would apply to any mechanism.

Are you saying that any attempt to switch from use of one address to use of
another, while a connection is open, is bound to be too slow to be useful?

That would be of interest, if true, since people want that as a goal. Are

	Noel