Re: The End-to-End Principle (was Re: Fwd: A comment about MAST)

There was a nice presentation on this topic by Harald Alvestrand at
Nordunet 2003.   Unfortunately his slides aren't online after the event,
but he may be able to point you at them somewhere online ("Where is the
'End' in end-to-end")

Tim