RE: New multiaddressing review and new MAST draft

Hi Dave,

> PN> Firstly, I very much agree with Marcelo wrt. his comment
> about security.
>
> The key here, is to be clear about the requirements for security.

I guess that the goal should be that the resulting Internet (with the
multi-addressing mechanism) should be "as secure as the IPv4 Internet"

This was the design goal for mobileip and many folks have mentioned this
goal on the list, but is there consensus about this?

Thanks, marcelo