Re: multi6-threats-00.txt vs. MIPv6 - different strength verifications?

> One case where MIPv6 is no weaker than today's Internet is that
> an attacker which is on the path for a few seconds can, by modifying
> DNS answer, redirect packets for weeks.

Correct if the attacker is on the path between the host and the DNS
infrastructure.

But part of the point is that there is a solution to make DNS more secure.
Once that is starting to get deployed it would be nice if we haven't
designed a multihoming solution which makes the network less secure again.

   Erik