RE: Summary of work areas

Hi Tony,

I think that another issue that should be included is locator selection.

Inside locator selection you have multiple related topics:
First you have to split it in source locator selection and destination
locator selection.
Then other items fit in like:

Locator selection for initial contact
Locator selection during the communication lifetime
Policing
Load sharing

Questions: by exit addressing you mean mechanism to ensure ingress filtering
compatibility?
By security solutions you mean security solutions to preserve established
communications right?
And also by Locator storage & distribution and Mappings between locators,
identifiers, and FQDNs you are also considering this items in the context of
preserving established communications, right?

I mean, if i understand your items correclty, 3 or 4 of the 5 itmes are
focused on preserving established communications, so perhaps an initial top
level item could be preserving established communications?

Regards, marcelo