From: "Tony Li" <Tony.Li@procket.com>
To: <multi6@ops.ietf.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 2:02 PM
Subject: Summary of work areas

Hi,

To help Elliot out, I'd like for us to start thinking
about our top level work items.  As top level items,
they should, IMHO, be as independent as possible (tho
not wholly independent).  They should not be nested and
they should not be about the details.

Here's a strawman:

Threat analysis
Locator storage & distribution
Mappings between locators, identifiers, and FQDNs
Security solutions
Exit addressing

Additions, modifications?

Tony