Re: Terminology [Re: Some Comments on ID/Loc Separation Proposals]

On 8-dec-03, at 9:41, Masataka Ohta wrote:

Why you and Brian (even with WG chair hat on) are disturbbing
constructive discussion by insisting on introducing useless
terminology?

While I don't think that having precise terminology is useless, it's probably better to work on solutions now and solve terminology issues later. If not, we run the risk of very precisely defining things that we're not going to use anyway.