RE: Terminology [Re: Some Comments on ID/Loc Separation Proposals]

Hi Kurtis,

My problem with this is that i fail to see differences between some of the
terms that are being defined...
For instance stack, endpoint perhaps virtual host...

I mean, is there a difference between this two, if so, do we need them both
for the multi6 discussion? or we can just pick one?

SO i agree we should define as much terms a we feel we need, but we
shouldn't define more that we need, at least we should be able to precisely
describe the difference between the defined terms

IMHO we should just pick one of the above for now and see if it is enough.
By now, i just don't care which one, stack, endpoint...

Regards, marcelo