RE: delayed multihoming/mobility set-up

Catching up...

Christian,

I would agree with your timeline but would suggest one small tweak:

Once the "set of equivalent addresses" has been exchanged, then for
implementation reasons, it makes some sense to locate an alternate
set of working addresses BEFORE the transport event happens.  This
is necessary because this is an O(N^2) problem and you don't want
to have to solve it in real time.  Of course, some intelligence
in the host to choose "better" addresses could make for some
implementation differentiation too.

Tony