Re: delayed multihoming/mobility set-up

Ohta-san, we decided to start with the "additionl goals" draft that
Eliot is writing, and to examine the various proposals for their common
architectural features. This does not meaning immediately writing a draft.

   Brian

Masataka Ohta wrote:

> Brian;
>
> > One of our current objectives is to start architectural breakdown
> > and analysis.
>
> Huh? At Minneapolis, you denied my proposal to have architectural
> document, because most of us can 't do it.
>
> Why and how have you changed your mind?
>
>                                                         Masataka Ohta

Brian E Carpenter
Distinguished Engineer, Internet Standards & Technology, IBM

NEW ADDRESS <brc@zurich.ibm.com> PLEASE UPDATE ADDRESS BOOK