Timetable for IESG action before Adelaide

From: Thomas Narten <narten@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject: Timetable for IESG action before Adelaide
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 14:21:56 -0500

Looking at the calendar, we're rapidly running out of time to get
things through the IESG before Adelaide.  Taking the date of the last
IESG telechat and working backwards from there, important dates are:

ID cutoff:		       March 10
Last IESG telechat:	       March 9
AD asks to put on IESG agenda: March 1
IETF Last Call starts:	       February 16
IETF Last Call starts (safer): February 2

Note that the February 2 target is much safer, as it allows time for
reissuing a document if there are comments (either Last Call or from
the IESG), takes into account a key person who may be traveling, etc.

We eagerly await requests for document advancement!!!

Thomas & Erik