Slide From Configuration Management BOF on Nov 11

Ref:  Your note of Wed, 19 Jan 2000 08:16:24 -0500

Subject: mis-understanding

It turns out that we (WG-chairs and ADs) are not clear enuf in
passing along the procedures properly, so I am not blaming you.

I just noticed that we have virtually no slides on the IETF proceedings
web pages for any of the sessions in the OPS area for the DC meeting.
Seems people sometimes think that sending it to the minute taker or
the AD does the job. Not true. They must be send to

   minutes@ietf.org

The whole admin work for collecting slides and minutes for the
proceedings is done by the secretariat, so that is where people
should send the materials to be included in the proceedings.

Often an AD or a minute-taker will ask for an immediate copy
of the slides, so they have them available when finalizing the
minutes and when creating summary reports. But you are still
expected to send a copy of your slides to minutes@ietf.org

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Will try to make sure it is made VERY clear next time.

Bert