RE: IPR and Copyright Statements

Scott,

No IPR claims have been made. Do we need to include the text suggested by RFC 3667 - Section 5.1?

   "By submitting this Internet-Draft, I certify that any applicable
   patent or other IPR claims of which I am aware have been disclosed,
   and any of which I become aware will be disclosed, in accordance with
   RFC 3668."

(I assume that we need change 'I' by 'we' in the case of multiple authors - is this true? or 'verbatim' is 'verbatim'?)

Regards,

Dan