RE: Draft Agenda (v1) for the Operations & Management Open Area Meeting IETF64

Hi,

The Syslog WG is considering a secure transport, and debating whether
to adopt SSH in common with the Netconf and ISMS or to adopt SSL.
Therefore,  convergence or non-convergence between Netconf and ISMS
might be important for them to consider.

Syslog is scheduled opposite the second half of the OpsArea meeting.

I recommend moving the discussion of Netconf/ISMS convergence to the
first half of the agenda, so syslog personnel can participate.

David Harrington
dbharrington@comcast.net