RE: Draft Agenda (v1) for the Operations & Management Open Area M eeting IETF64

Sounds fine to me.

David can you move it?
We should publish that soon, because people may actually
be checking for these sort of conflicts in first/second
hals of Open Area meeting. Afetr all, we have a OPS area
meeting during 2 1-hour slots.

If we do pick up on Dave's idea, then we (or at least someone)
should post to syslog what we are doing and that we want them
in there.

Bert