Re: Chagnes to logging requirements, markup method for changes

Randy Bush <randy@psg.com> writes:

> so where were you guys?  i thought someone was gonna call me. :-(

Let's try this.  I will, today, send out a plan for how
multiple people can work on the document/get changes
in, which version to start with /etc.  I'll get that out to the list today.

Then those who are interested in working on it can touch
base in person one more time this week to divy up the work/
talk about next steps.  I'd suggest Thursday breakfast/pre meeting,
maybe lunch.   Preference given to Randy (whom we slighted)
and Goeff on scheduling.

Let me know schedules.

---George