Re: T1M1.5 Document (related ANSI doc)

There is a closely related ANSI doc that's going
to final ballot next week.  Security reqirements
for managemnt, ops of public telecom infrastructure.

It's probably too late to get changes (and your org has
to be a voting member), but it looks very well done.

The thing to we should do is analize the scope/overlap of
the two docs and see what makes sense going forward.

My very short analysis: they've done a very good job
at analyzing generalized requiremnts for managament
and ops, and we should see what we can leverage/not do.

opsec/net-sec-reqs focus is exclusively IP-centric, and more broad
(all devices implementing IP, not just public telecom infrastructure
though that's where it started), we're a lot more focused on
here-and-now features, and there opsec has a mechanism
for specifying profiles (core routers have different requiremnts
than edge routers which have different requrements than hosts)...
(Chris, am I missing anyting in the ANSI doc or related efforts ?)

Thanks,
---George Jones