Re: "Agenda" for opsec gathering Monday 1-3 @ Message Board

On Wed, 9 Apr 2003, Greg Sayadian wrote:

> love too
>
> gmj@pobox.com wrote:
>
>       Greg (Sayadian @ AOL, formerly UUNET, author of
>           predecessor of current doc): would you be able
>           to be a user/netops/large-net reviewer ?

Thanks.

FYI (all), I've resolved one of the major remaining
structural issues, e.g. how to deal with BCP vs.
things that are still works-in-progress (xmlconf)
vs. things that are "way out there".   News to the
list soon.

I'm also breaking the document down so that I can
do tracking/history on a per-requrement basis.

---George