Re: Splitting into several docs; more extensive use/emphasis of profiles

kaeo@merike.com wrote:

Hi George.

OK...this is right up my alley and I will take a look at the profiles
section next week and see what modifications I can suggest. Please forward
any other comments you personally get regarding the profiles to the list or me so I can try and incorporate.

Profiles are going to be increasingly important defining sets of requirements
that are appropriate for particular environments (wireless, appliance...)

 Do you still want me to "own" the profile
section for editing?  What is your timeframe for trying to have the next
rev ready?

I'm thinking -01 will be shortly after IETF. Let's get a round of feedback going now,
incorporate, discuss @ IETF, and then aim for -01.

Thanks,
--George