RE: comments

Where I was really heading was expanding the proposed requirement
to include the explicit definition of local (e.g. directly attached subnet) and remote, and corresponding functional behavior for
inline and remote access. This could be done either in the
requirement, the examples, or by adding a new informational
section. There have been quite a few explanations of the assumed or
implicit operational context surrounding the initial requirement.
That context really provides the logical framework that a consumer
(and vendor) needs to evaluate the importance of the requirement.

-Fred Budd