ACLs

Hi all,

Regarding ACLs, it is absolutely must for the backbone equipment to be able
to filter passing through traffic in line speed, traffic to the box it-self
is little bit less strict but that is why we have rate limiting and QoS.

BTW many vendors do that this days in ASICS any way, it is not that
difficult.

This could be described with two stamens:
- Network equipment must provide a means of allowing and denying data flow
based on a
security policy.

- Network equipment must provide a means of segregating data flow between
networks, which
does not share same security paradigm.

Thanks,

--Emir