Re: Try this

Hi George,

( s/Trow/Throw/  :-)

How far from the DUT should the testor stand?
Should the CD be thrown frisbee-style or face-on?
If frisbee-style, forehand or backhand?
If face-on, overhand or underhand?
What force should be used to propel the CD?

If I merely "Observe the results" does this mean that the DUT will always
pass?  What happens if it really does go down upon impact?  I'm still
unsure what consititutes a pass/fail situation.  If the paint on the DUT
were scratched to reveal yellow primer, would that be a cause for alarm?

The Security Considerations section really must include a warning about
eye protection.

Later,
Chris