RE: Dropping stealthing from opsec; Anyone for a little I>R<TF work ?

Actually firewalls, IDSes, IPSes and other devices could benefit
from stealthing. I agree it should probably be in a separate document.
But it should/would apply beyond the core.

As for the core, I am afraid lots of things will probably break if its'
invisible.
However making it invisible from the OUTSIDE of the network might be
practical.

Donald.Smith@qwest.com GCIA
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xAF00EDCC
(coffee != sleep) & (!coffee == sleep)