RE: More BCP: revenge of RS232 and CLIs

> I think having a guarenteed-to-work-everybody-can-do-it way of
> accessing the box for managemnt and config during an attack or to
> load a new version of code offline IS a security issue
> (availability mostly, managability) and I would be hard pressed
> to name something current that is more widespread than RS232.

i can load code via rs232?

[ off stage: sounds off scrounging through the freebsd ports tree
  for serial xmodem ]

i may be a bit confused by a number of requirements being buried
in a proposed solution:
  o yet another oob cli path, pots/modem
  o a serial cli craft interface
  o yet another code load path