RE: draft-zhao-opsec-routing-capabilities-00

This draft needs to be re-titled to "routing protocol filtering and
policy control." It is not talking about Control Plane security. That
document would be 50% about protocols and 50% about the queuing and
compartmentization requirements to keep a control plane from being
disrupted by data plane activities.