Re: PADS BOF minutes?

Hello Rüdiger,

>Yes, like suggested by NSIS. I'd recommend to you to study
>the available NSIS documentation and investigate or join the
>discussion on the NSIS mailing list.

Thank you very much for your advice. I take part in NSIS discussion on
mailing list for a long time and I'm very pleased to take part in PADS. In
fact, my project is concerned very much to NSIS and PADS.

I just want to be sure of fundamental points of PADS (to compare the PADS
and my project):
   + can use NSIS protocol or other protocol.
   + there is no state on all of entities the signaling messages cross over
   + there are possibly an central entity to process the signaling.
   + use-case : QoS, VPN, Midcom

Thanks

Nary Tra
PhD Student