RE: PADS BOF minutes?

Hello Nary,

to clarify my view:

| I just want to be sure of fundamental points of PADS (to
| compare the PADS
| and my project):
|    + can use NSIS protocol or other protocol.

Must or at least should use NSIS protocol.

|    + there is no state on all of entities the signaling
|      messages cross over

As defined by NSIS.

|    + there are possibly an central entity to process
|      the signaling.

There should at least be one such entity per domain/AS.
There could however be more entities per domain, e.g. one
per routing area within a domain. A centralised entity
spanning more than a single domain is out of scope.

|    + use-case : QoS, VPN, Midcom

Yes, NSIS + VPNs is sound.

Regards, Rüdiger